IELTS stands for “International English Language Testing System” and is an exam to judge English language ability. IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
Since its introduction in 1989, IELTS preparation has become one of the most trusted forms of English-language assessment and is accepted by Over 10,000 organisations worldwide, including educational institutions, employers, governments, immigration authorities and professional bodies.
IELTS examination consists of 2 modules: Academic and General Training. Academic IELTS is mainly used to assess the ability to study or train at the undergraduate or postgraduate level and also when migrating certain professional bodies would ask you to sit for Academic IELTS.
The IELTS test in both Academic and General Training consists of 4 parts in order of listening, reading, writing and speaking and lasts up to three hours. You will always have the first three parts of the test on the same day, in the following order: Listening, Reading and Writing (please note that there are no breaks between these tests). Your Speaking test will be held either on the same day or seven days before or after that, depending on local arrangements.
* Starting Date : 2022.06.25
* Ending Date : 2022.08.20
* Class Time: Every Saturday from 05.30 PM to 08.00 PM | (GMT+5:30) India
* 8 weeks - 20 hours of theory class covering Listening, Reading and Writing modules with tips and winning strategies for a Higher Score)
* FREE Student Visa Consultation, saving Rs.150,000/= (Conditions Apply)
* FREE additional practice materials worth over Rs.25,000/= covering Grammar/Vocabulary/Reading/Listening/Writing
* Individual attention for every student in a group setting throughout the course period
* Live online classes with unlimited access to class recordings throughout the course period (Power Cut/Signal issues? No Problem we got you covered!)
* Over 50 Mock exam practices for Listening, Reading, and Writing with personal corrections
Rasangi is a highly talented and self-motivated Strategic Marketing and Communication Professional who has delivered successful results across various market industries in Asia as well as Europe.
The exposure Rasangi gained while working in the competitive higher education sector in London also opened doors to personally coach many international students to successfully achieve the required IELTS band scores since 2011.